Relativity - Hosted Document Review
LDiscovery is a premier partner of KCURA's Relativity Discovery Review System.
We deliver Relativity in a redundant OC12 bandwidth burstable to high speed OC48 internet backbone (over 2 GBs per second!), in a secure, fully redundant system based in McLean, VA.
- Accelerated review through automated workflow
- Accelerated review through Relativity Analytics
- More consistency in review decisions by visual indications of related documents
- Increased productivity by customizing the application for the individual
- Multi-party collaboration through the building and maintaining of ethical walls
- Repeatable and defensible process impacted by case templates and audit trails
- Reduced costs through native file viewing technology and TIFF-on-the-Fly capabilities
LDiscovery's Relativity Custom Search Methodologies
In addition to Relativity's traditional key word and Boolean searches, LDiscovery's engineers have integrated newer search options to facilitate your data analysis:
- Near Duplicate Identification
- Email Thread Analysis
- Concept Searching
- Predictive Coding
- Email Clusters
- Unicode and Foreign Language
LDiscovery's Relativity Document Analysis and Review
LDiscovery's Relativity Project Managers support both outsourced and law firm review teams by designing automated reviewer workflow between responsive, issues and privilege.
Key words, concepts, issues and privilege names can be used to determine document assignments.
Relativity's Custom Reviewer panels provide additional tools for reviewers to analyze documents quickly and accurately.
LDiscovery provides user, technical and project management support: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. As former litigators, prosecutors and litigation support managers, we understand the demands of litigation. We are committed to providing you the highest level of support and all clients have direct access to our senior managers. We are here for you any place, any time.
For more information, please contact Taffi Schurz at:
Taffi Schurz, PMP
Vice President of Quality Assurance
Relativity Certified Sales Professional
Relativity Certified Sales Administrator
Relativity "Best in Service"
LDiscovery was the first vendor to purchase Relativity (in 2006) and is the recipient of Relativity's "Best in Service" award – the highest honor bestowed upon any hosting provider. Our Relativity Certified Admininstrators are available around the clock to ensure optimal review performance from start to finish.
Our in-house hosting expertise allows us to seamlessly utilize state-of-the-art automated tools to accelerate the review process. We offer "cutting edge" predictive coding and conceptual search engine technology to simplify even the most complex review scenarios.